About Jim Morris
Here is an overview of my competencies, but you can contact me via LinkedIn chat for a detailed CV.
Overview: 25+ years of global IT experience
I am American, married, father to three (grown) kids and US Army veteran. Since moving to Denmark in 1992, I have had a few roles including:
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Product Owner/Manager
- Project/Program Manager
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant
- PMO Manager Consultant
- Software Developer
… while working at several global companies including: Vestas, Salling Group, Jyske Bank, Arla Foods, Siemens, LEGO, DXC Technology (previously CSC), ECCO, Changepoint (previously Compuware Changepoint), CCI Europe, Systematic including several smaller companies here in Denmark and the US.
I am driven to help individuals reach their potential and for teams to become high-performing. I hold several certifications including SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, Certified ScrumMaster, SAFe Agilist, PRINCE2, Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O), ISTQB (Certified Tester), ITIL v2 and have participated in several courses including PMP, AgilePM, Scrum Master Certified™.
I work to maintain a pragmatic, positive and coaching mentality. I am quick to understand a complex situation and group problems with solutions in order to formulate a plan.
Primary contributions to the team:
- Pragmatic team leadership with lots of positive energy
- Active decision making and taking ownership of the team's success
- Maintaining the overview and dealing with risk and issues
I’m naturally curious, loyal and have a good sense of humor. Colleagues tend to describe me as:
- A servant leader
- Having “can do” attitude and positive spirit
- Levelheaded and maintains an overview
- A good colleague and an empathetic leader
- Focused on solutions and moving forward
If you are interested in hearing how I can help, please book a free 30-minute intro meeting with me. I look forward to hearing how I can help.