About Jim Morris
Here is an overview of my competencies, but you can contact me in the chat window (lower right) for a detailed CV.
Overview: 25+ years of global IT experience
I am American, married, father to three (grown) kids and US Army veteran. Since moving to Denmark back in 1992, I have had a few roles including:
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Product Owner/Manager
- Project/Program Manager
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant
- PMO Manager Consultant
- Software Developer
… while working at several global companies including: Salling Group, JyskeBank, Arla Foods, Siemens, LEGO, CSC, ECCO, Changepoint (previously Compuware Changepoint), CCI Europe, Systematic including several smaller companies here in Denmark and the US.
I am driven to help individuals reach their potential and for teams to become high-performing. I hold several certifications including SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, Certified ScrumMaster, SAFe Agilist, PRINCE2, Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O), ISTQB (Certified Tester), ITIL v2 and have participated in several courses including PMP, AgilePM, Scrum Master Certified™.
I work to maintain a pragmatic, positive and coaching mentality. I am quick to understand a complex situation and group problems with solutions in order to formulate a plan.
Primary contributions to the team:
- Pragmatic team leadership with lots of positive energy
- Active decision making and taking ownership of the team's success
- Maintaining the overview and dealing with risk and issues
I’m naturally curious, loyal and have a good sense of humor. Colleagues tend to describe me as:
- A true servant leader
- A “can do” attitude and positive spirit
- Levelheaded and maintains an overview
- A good colleague and an empathetic leader
- Focused on solutions and moving forward
Please feel free to contact me via the chat window on the lower right or you can book a meeting with me directly.