About Jim Morris
Here is an overview of my competencies, but you can contact me for a detailed CV.
Overview: 25+ years of global IT experience
I am American, married, father to three (grown) kids and US Army veteran. Since moving to Denmark back in 1992, I have had a few roles including:
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Product Owner/Manager
- Project/Program Manager
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Consultant
- PMO Manager Consultant
- Software Developer
… while working at several global companies including: Salling Group, JyskeBank, Arla Foods, Siemens, LEGO, CSC, ECCO, Changepoint (previously Compuware Changepoint), CCI Europe, Systematic including several smaller companies here in Denmark and the US.
I am driven to help individuals reach their potential and for teams to become high-performing. I hold several certifications including Certified ScrumMaster, SAFe, PRINCE2, Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O), ISTQB, ITIL v2 and have participated in several courses including PMP, AgilePM, Scrum Master Certified™.
I work to maintain a pragmatic, positive and coaching mentality. I am quick to understand a complex situation and group problems with solutions in order to formulate a plan.
Primary contributions to the team:
- Pragmatic team leadership with lots of positive energy
- Active decision making and taking ownership of the team's success
- Maintaining the overview and dealing with risk and issues
I’m naturally curious, loyal and have a good sense of humor. Colleagues tend to describe me as:
- A “can do” attitude and positive spirit
- Levelheaded and maintains an overview
- A good colleague and an empathetic leader
- Focused on solutions and moving forward
Please feel free to contact me for a detailed version.
I look forward to hearing from you 🙂